Introduction to Marketing - Bradford
How to Guarantee Marketing Success Each and Every Time
A successful social enterprise comes from, amongst other things, successful marketing. However, successful marketing comes from knowing which steps you need to make in which order.
This fun and information packed workshop will take you through each of those steps to build a successful marketing plan, and:
- Explain what marketing is and isn’t and help you avoid the five marketing mistakes that business owners make
- Provide an introduction to strategic marketing for social enterprises
- Equip you with all the knowledge and tools you need to prepare an effective marketing campaign for your business
- Show you how to determine your target market is, how to find them and how to determine your perfect niche.
- Guide you on how to set your marketing budget for maximum return
- Explain how you can find the perfect marketing media for your social enterprise
- Show you how to plan your marketing calendar
- Finding the right mindset for your marketing success.
We will be working hard and fast, so bring plenty of paper and pens! There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions as we go along, and after the workshop.
9.30 arrivals/ coffee
10.00am prompt start
This workshop is being run by:
Kim O’Rourke of Merrie Marketing Ltd
Kim is a qualified, professional marketer with 27 years’ experience. In her time, she has handled the marketing for the likes of Vodafone, The Telegraph and British Airways amongst others. For the past 17 years, Kim has worked exclusively with small business owners, bringing them a wealth of experience, expertise, and down to earth practical advice and is a popular and sought after speaker across London and the South West.
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017 10:00am - 4:00pm
- UnLtd Award Winners
- UnLtd Bradford Office
- Contact Organiser
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable.
Please bookmark this page and check back soon for updated information on ticket availability!