The Big Idea Workshop - Glasgow
Successful enterprises regularly review their propositions. This is a whole day where we will create the necessary thinking space for you to review the social change you are proposing and the value and benefits you are planning to create for your customers and beneficiaries.
A successful social enterprise needs a clear and compelling proposition.
By this we mean that everybody involved in the social enterprise:
- understands the values of the social enterprise and the reason it exists
- can talk about the issue it is addressing in a way that is easy for all to understand
- can tell others how the enterprise holds the solution to the issue
- understand who the customers are and what they value about the enterprise
This workshop will give you the opportunity to explore a range of business planning tools that will help you clarify your proposition including:
- - stakeholder mapping
- - theory of change canvas
- - customer journey mapping
- - pitching your big idea
You are welcome to bring along a member of your team as it is an opportunity to step out of your Social Enterprise for a day and critically examine your goals in the company of other award winners who are on a similar journey.
- Tuesday, 24 October 2017 9:30am - 4:30pm
- UnLtd Award Winners
- Robertson House
- Contact Organiser
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable.
Please bookmark this page and check back soon for updated information on ticket availability!