Identifying & Measuring Social Value - Bristol
This workshop will:
- provide an overview of the importance of measuring Social Value for your enterprise;
- equip you with knowledge, techniques and confidence to recognise what you need to measure;
- provide examples of how to evaluate and market your social value and social impact.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- have identified your key stakeholders and what you need to measure;
- understand how to convert outcomes to impact, and how to place value on the impact;
- understand how you can communicate value;
- have shared learning and ideas with other social entrepreneurs.
The workshop is facilitated by Richard Dickins, managing director of Social Value Business and UnLtd Mentor. Social Value Business works with private, public and third sector organisations providing a full range of development support in measuring, evaluating and showcasing social impact.
9.30am arrivals / refreshments
10.00am prompt start
- Tuesday, 12 December 2017 9:30am - 4:30pm
- UnLtd Award Winners, All Social Entrepreneurs
- Engine Shed
- Contact Organiser
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable.
Please bookmark this page and check back soon for updated information on ticket availability!