Marketing Funnels & Pipelines Workshop in Bristol
This more advanced marketing workshop will:
- Show you how a professional marketer plans marketing
- Explain what a marketing funnel is and how to use it
- Describe how to turn prospects into customers
- Guide you through a number of online tools that you can use immediately in your business to drive prospects to you
- Give an introduction to sales techniques that won’t make you feel uncomfortable
This workshop will be useful for Award Winners who previously attended the 'Introduction to Marketing' workshop.
9.30am arrivals tea/coffee
10.00am prompt start
Facilitated by Kim O'Rourke of Merrie Marketing. Kim O’Rourke is a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualified marketer of many years’ experience of both strategic and tactical marketing, at junior and senior levels. She is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs to own their marketing and endeavours to demystify the world of marketing to give confidence and know-how to get proper results.
- Wednesday, 31 January 2018 10:00am - 4:30pm
- UnLtd Award Winners
- Engine Shed
- Contact Organiser
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable.
Please bookmark this page and check back soon for updated information on ticket availability!